To better engage the public, we are listing some of BinaryHealthCare’s ongoing projects. These projects are usually part of the initiatives supported and/or adopted by BinaryHealthCare through our Community services (Collaboration)
Do note that;
- Projects completed will be removed from the list
- The list may be incomplete – some projects are not listed due to it’s sensitivity
- The list does not include upcoming whitepapers or speaking engagements.
- If you would like Adam to deliver a topic at your conference / event, please drop us a note
- Commercial engagements (for Consultancy & Advisory or Knowledge Transfer) are not listed due to commercial sensitivity & Non-Disclosure-Agreements (NDA) undertaken
List of Ongoing Projects
- NYP-HIMSS Centre of Excellence, Singapore – ongoing
- Development of a postgraduate module on Public Health Informatics for a UK affiliated institute of higher learning
This page gets updated from time to time so stay tune.