BinaryHealthCare utilizes a few avenues to raise the bar in Health Informatics, HealthTech and Health Innovation, this includes;
- Thought Leadership Initiatives
- Publication of related books and white-papers
- Authoring of articles for industry publications
- Advising and speaking at international conferences & professional societies
- The “Mini-HI” (Mini Health Informatician) program
- The Mini-HI is our signature course, designed to empower participants with the knowledge and understanding of the core body of knowledge essential to Health Informaticians, enabling them to communicate and apply Health Informatics concepts, theories, and practices to real-life situations as to achieve better health outcomes
- Education & Curriculum Development
- Delivering lectures at Institutes of Higher Learning, Research Institutes etc.
- Develop courses, programs & workshop for Institutes of Higher Learning and in-house corporate training
- Provision of advisory services to international professional certification programs
Please visit www.MiniHI.net for information pertaining to Training and Educational initiatives.