- Given the concerns surrounding the outbreak of the Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19), several events / conferences have been rescheduled to 2021
- The following list only reflects events / conferences still scheduled for 2020
- BinaryHealthCare does not profit from your attendance to any of these events
- The State of Medical Device Interoperability in APAC
12 May 2020, Online
This online event explores the state of Medical Device Interoperability (the ability to safely, securely, and effectively exchange and use information among one or more devices, products, technologies, or systems) in Asia Pacific
- Nursing Informatics International Congress
27 – 29 July 2020, Australia
NI 2020 is the official conference of the International Medical Informatics Association (IMIA) nursing informatics special interest group.
- The Healthcare Data Lifecycle Roundtable
10 September 2020 (Online)
Data is transforming healthcare as we know it. The ability to ingest, synthesise and analyse data, and use it to solve real-world problems and drive organisational value, is at the heart of this turbulence. The question is no longer whether big data and analytics impact outcomes, but where and how.
- Paradigm Shift with Digital Healthcare
14 September 2020 (Online)
This webinar examines the trends and examples of digitization in Health(care) taking place around the world (before and during Covid19) and more important, what digitization really means and the need the impact successful digitization brings to both health providers and patients.
- 34th Annual Plenary & Working Group Meeting, HL7 International
21 – 25 September 2020 (Online)
HL7 International Working Group Meetings (WGMs) are held three times per year at varying locations and serve to 1) Provide the HL7 International work groups the opportunity to meet in person and work on standards, as well as to network with industry leaders from around the world and 2) Offer an invaluable educational resource for the healthcare IT community.
- Telehealth Asia Online
15 October 2020 (Online)
Telehealth Asia Online is a one-day online event that brings together healthcare leaders from the APAC region to explore practical solutions in the successful adoption of Telehealth tools, models and practices to address the critical challenges that have presented themselves due to the global COVID-19 pandemic.
- AI & Robotics in Hospital & Healthcare
10 – 11 November 2020, Singapore
From chatbots to AI assistant in healthcare, remote patient monitoring, genetics research to predicting patient’s lifespan, AI with Blockchain is poised to completely transform every aspect of clinical practice. As the fastest growing sector, it is critical that medical and hospital professionals should be prepared for where the industry is heading.
- Asia Pacific Association for Medical Informatics (APAMI) 2020 Conference
21-23 November 2020, Japan
Focusing on the theme “Informatics of Patient Engagement”, APAMI 2020 is organized in parallel with the 40th Joint Conference on Medical Informatics (JCMI 40, the biggest domestic academic conference in this field), and all participants will have a free access to their technical sessions.