- Given the concerns surrounding the outbreak of the Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19), several events / conferences have been rescheduled to 2021
- The following list only reflects events / conferences still scheduled for 2020
- We do not profit from your attendance to any of these events
- The State of Medical Device Interoperability in APAC
12 May 2020, Online
This online event explores the state of Medical Device Interoperability (the ability to safely, securely, and effectively exchange and use information among one or more devices, products, technologies, or systems) in Asia Pacific
- Nursing Informatics International Congress
27 – 29 July 2020, Australia
NI 2020 is the official conference of the International Medical Informatics Association (IMIA) nursing informatics special interest group.
- AI & Robotics in Hospital & Healthcare
10 – 11 November 2020, Singapore
From chatbots to AI assistant in healthcare, remote patient monitoring, genetics research to predicting patient’s lifespan, AI with Blockchain is poised to completely transform every aspect of clinical practice. As the fastest growing sector, it is critical that medical and hospital professionals should be prepared for where the industry is heading.
- Asia Pacific Association for Medical Informatics (APAMI) 2020 Conference
21-23 November 2020, Japan
Focusing on the theme “Informatics of Patient Engagement”, APAMI 2020 is organized in parallel with the 40th Joint Conference on Medical Informatics (JCMI 40, the biggest domestic academic conference in this field), and all participants will have a free access to their technical sessions.