- Context-Driven Innovation (2017)
This article examines what Innovation is and how one can achieve Context-Driven Innovation that is applicable to any underlying disciplines.
- Excuse Me, Are you a Thought Leader (2014)
This commentary examines the roles of IT Professionals in Healthcare versus Health Informaticians and what a real Thought Leader in Healthcare Informatics really is.
- Venturing into Asia Pacific – Hong Kong or Singapore? (2014)
This introductory article is written for ehealth providers interested in venturing into the Asia-Pacific market. It aims to help identify suitable markets and also determine if they should set-up their regional headquarters in Singapore or Hong Kong.
- Challenges in EHR Adoption – Data Protection (2011)
A commentary that raises awareness on the topic of Data Protection in national wide implementations of Electronic Health Records (EHR) solutions. This commentary serves as the teaser to a series of whitepapers on the topic of Data Protection in eHealth.
- Excuse Me, Are you a Health Informatics Solution Provider? (2010)
A commentary that examines some of the issues why health informatics solution providers are finding it difficult to do business in the Asia market
- Healthcare Informatics – Art or Science? (2008)
A commentary on the state of Healthcare Informatics and how to overcome some barriers to ensure success. This article also serves as an introduction to CHIU – Committee of Healthcare Informatics User, for the Asia region.
- Microsoft Certified Professional Hall of Fame (2006)
A discussion of my trip to the Microsoft campus after winning the MCP Hall of Fame award
- Choose a Job You Love (2004)
This motivational story talks about my struggle between liking my job, but needing more money.
- Certification – FAQs to help you obtain your MCSE and more (2003)
This article attempts to help the novice IT professional obtain their IT Certifications the right way.
- Being a SysAdmin and loving IT (2003)
This article explains why we love our jobs even when unappreciated.
- Enter the Non-Technical Hacker (2003)
This article examines the dangers of Script Kiddies and how to prevent attacks.
- Keeping Your Skills Updated (2003)
A look at some tips to help you keep your technical knowledge current.
- Excuse Me, Are You an IT Professional? (2003)
This commentary discusses the problems with people in the IT industry today.