The folks at Personal Connected Health Alliance (PCHA) is organizing a free community webinar titled “Emerging Innovations and Outreach in Mobile Health – an international perspective” on June 22, 2016 – 10 am-12 pm Eastern Time (USA) where I will be delivering a presentation “Adaptive Innovation- Enabling Tele-ECG outreach in rural China” as part of the webinar.
My presentation will examine how a local start-up in China repurposed preinternet TeleECG solutions (Wireless transmission using frequency modulation to eliminate noise) with readily available cheap smart-phones and cloud technology to deliver modernized TeleECG monitoring services in rural China for the detection of atrial fibrillation
Interested in attending the webinar? The registration link is is http://www.himss.org/event/emerging-innovations-and-outreach-mobile-health-international-perspective
(Select ‘Yes’ at the launch page when asked “Are you a HIMSS/PCHA Connected Health Community Member?” to proceed with the registration.)
For the interested, the full list of speakers and moderators are;
- Diego Kaminker, Argentina, HL7 Fellow, Owner/Manager in Kern-IT SRL
- Andy Payne, UK, Managing Director, Digital Personal Health
- Dr. Adam Chee, Singapore, Chief Advocacy Officer | BinaryHealthCare
- Gora Datta, USA, Chairman CAL2CAL Corporation, Chairman IEEE Orange County Section, HL7 Ambassador
- Christina Caraballo, USA, Senior Healthcare Strategist, Get Real Health
For those attending the webinar – I hope you will enjoy the topics!