In one of my previous post, I provided an update on a few upcoming that I am personally involved in, one of them being the HIMSS Digital Healthcare Week (to be held in Singapore from 21-24 Oct 2013 at Marina Based Sands, Singapore) and I would like to provide more updates pertaining to this event.
In addition the previous roles of;
- Member of the Planning Committee – Sub-Committee (Technology and Infrastructure for Healthcare Forum)
- Moderating a Panel on Imaging Informatics under the Technology and Infrastructure for Healthcare Forum
- Presenting a paper at the mHealth Forum
I will also be joining a Panel discussion titled “Standards Based Platform for mHealth Adoption: What Governments Need to Know” at the mHealth Forum.
And of course, I must remind all HL7 Singapore members that they;
- Get 10% off prevailing rates to HIMSS Digital Healthcare Week
- Get to attend the Special Networking Session for free as HL7 Singapore has purchased tickets for members
(yes, HL7 Singapore’s membership has a fantastic ROI!)
I will post more updates on HIMSS Digital Healthcare week in due time and as usual, if you are attending the conference and would like to catch-up, please drop me a note 🙂
See you folks at HIMSS Digital Healthcare Week!