Not exactly something that applies directly to the Asia Pacific region but hey, when the US sneezes, the rest of the world catches a cold.
An annual study from Gantry Group, (read here) indicates that by the end of 2008, more than 80 percent of provider facilities will be invested in:
- Digital medical imaging
- Medication management/ ePrescribing
- RFID patient identification/drug distribution
- Computerized Physician Order Entry (CPOE)
- Mobile applications (e.g. charge capture, rounding, prescriptions)
- Patient documentation
- Patient care planning solutions
I’d say not bad, judging from this study it seems that binaryHealthcare.com is covering most of the stuff that will be in demand.
Therefore, a big thank you to all readers who have send in their comments and suggestions. Keep your opinions rolling!